In The Borgias Emmanuelle Chriqui Almost Topless Photos

Advertisements

In The Borgias Emmanuelle Chriqui Almost Topless Photos. I lust Emmanuelle Chriqui as much as the next guy watching certain Entourage episodes over and over again in slow motion in his basement apartment, so I'm as cosmically outraged as the next guy over the fact that this super hot brunette simply does not get full frontal onscreen, despite the virtual pleas of millions of men focusing their positive mental attitudes on just such a result.

So, with Emmanuelle, we take what hotness we can get, including this sexy scene from the current episode of The Borgias, the internationally produced series running on Showtime in the U.S. about some insidious bastards during the Italian Renaissance that I know I studied about in a college class that I simply can not remember. I probably would've paid more attention in school had we studied the parts of the Renaissance where sextastic Emmanuelle Chriqui gets almost topless in a see through nightgown for a wild sex scene.

Yep, I could've munched a Slim Jim and kept the eyelids in the upright and locked position for that. Enjoy.